Dress codes vary between hotels. However, it’s always a good idea for gentlemen to pack in a pair of long trousers to wear for dinner, as hotels usually insist on this.
Articles in this section
- What’s the dress code at my hotel?
- Up to when is the All Inclusive clause on my package valid?
- Can my hotel cater for my dietary needs?
- What do I get within my board basis?
- What’s in my hotel room?
- Can I pre-book a table in the a la Carte restaurant?
- We wish to celebrate a birthday or another event - is there anything you can do to make it special?
- What time is check-out at my hotel?
- Wish to make a complaint while on your holiday?