Your All Inclusive package terms end the moment you check out of your room. Some hotels may extend the All Inclusive clause until you leave the hotel, but this is at the discretion of the hotel. In some cases, you can keep using the facilities for an extra charge. However it’s best to enquire about the same when you arrive at your hotel.
Articles in this section
- What’s the dress code at my hotel?
- Up to when is the All Inclusive clause on my package valid?
- Can my hotel cater for my dietary needs?
- What do I get within my board basis?
- What’s in my hotel room?
- Can I pre-book a table in the a la Carte restaurant?
- We wish to celebrate a birthday or another event - is there anything you can do to make it special?
- What time is check-out at my hotel?
- Wish to make a complaint while on your holiday?