You can book a table in the a la carte restaurant only after you have arrived at the hotel. For an early booking, speak to the hotel receptionist, who should be able to guide you on how to reserve a table.
Articles in this section
- What’s the dress code at my hotel?
- Up to when is the All Inclusive clause on my package valid?
- Can my hotel cater for my dietary needs?
- What do I get within my board basis?
- What’s in my hotel room?
- Can I pre-book a table in the a la Carte restaurant?
- We wish to celebrate a birthday or another event - is there anything you can do to make it special?
- What time is check-out at my hotel?
- Wish to make a complaint while on your holiday?