Please be assured that no charge will be billed to you until you make a purchase using it, any as we do not store the card on our website, the payment processors who hold this data are in full compliance of the PCI DSS Standards that protect your card data on secure servers, you will need to always go through the 3D Secure protocol for the relevant credit card provider before any payment is charged. In most cases at any attempt you will be notified by your Bank of any such transactional attempts and by whom.
Articles in this section
- What do I need for making an online payment?
- What is verified by Visa/ Mastercard secure code?
- I don’t know or forgot my verified by Visa/Mastercard secure code password (PIN)? What should I do?
- Do you store my Credit Card Data?
- If I store a credit card number in my profile, will charges be automatically billed to my card?
- Will I ever be asked to provide a Credit Card number over the phone?