We make every effort to keep all your personal information, including your credit card number, secure. Our portal holidaysbysaudia.com uses the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology to allow your credit card number to be transmitted to us over the internet if your browser supports this encryption. As you enter your credit card number, SSL encodes it so it is transmitted in a format that prevents eavesdropping or data theft. Once received by our secure server, your credit card number is never transmitted over the internet again ensuring protection.
Articles in this section
- What do I need for making an online payment?
- What is verified by Visa/ Mastercard secure code?
- I don’t know or forgot my verified by Visa/Mastercard secure code password (PIN)? What should I do?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- If I store a credit card number in my profile, will charges be automatically billed to my card?
- I am not comfortable transmitting my credit card information on the phone to Call Center staff. Is there any alternative for providing my credit card data to Saudia Holidays?