Visa and MasterCard secure codes have been put in place to enhance your existing credit card protection against unauthorized use. It allows you to use a personal password (PIN) to confirm your identity and protect your credit card when paying online, providing more security.
Articles in this section
- What do I need for making an online payment?
- What is verified by Visa/ Mastercard secure code?
- I don’t know or forgot my verified by Visa/Mastercard secure code password (PIN)? What should I do?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- If I store a credit card number in my profile, will charges be automatically billed to my card?
- I am not comfortable transmitting my credit card information on the phone to Call Center staff. Is there any alternative for providing my credit card data to Saudia Holidays?