As you are aware we collect information from you such as name, address, and any special needs/dietary requirements etc. relevant to meeting the needs of your holiday booking and making sure that your travel arrangements run smoothly. We are required to pass your information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements whether airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. This information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law. Please be assured that we have proper security measures in place to protect your information. Except as set out in these terms and conditions, we will never pass your information on to any person who isn't responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you share with us but do understand that if we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, we will not be able to organize your booking. In making this booking therefore, your consent to this information being passed on to the relevant suppliers is very important.
Articles in this section
- What if I don't receive the password reset link after submitting my details?
- What web browsers will allow me to make a booking?
- Can I book a destination or a date that is not on your website?
- Can Holiday Packages be booked in advance?
- Is it advisable to book in advance?
- Do I pay a service fee for holiday bookings online?
- Can I make a last minute holiday booking?
- Why aren’t all holiday packages available all the time?
- Can I obtain a quote from Saudia Holidays and come back at a later time to confirm my booking?
- How can I guarantee rates and availability mentioned in the quote I receive from Saudia Holidays consultant?