The packages we offer are value driven with discounted rates and get booked as soon as they are released. It is likely that a particular offer and price point you saw has already been booked through and you will see the next best rate available. Also, most discounted fares carry certain travel restrictions such as minimum/maximum stay requirements, advance purchase, blackout dates, etc. Airlines also keep changing the prices and we have no control on those prices which may be subject to fluctuations, so Saudia Holidays has to take these restrictions into account when pricing your itinerary and it is for these reasons that the original package price may be unavailable by the time you try to make a booking.
Articles in this section
- How can I book a holiday package?
- What are the type of holiday packages offered by Saudia Holidays?
- What is included in a holiday package?
- Can I book ONLY a flight ticket on Saudia Holidays website?
- Can I book “Hotel only” on Saudia Holidays website?
- Can I book “Tour only” or a sightseeing excursion?
- Can I book holiday packages from anywhere in the world?
- Do I have to register or create an account to make a booking online?
- How do I register or create an account?
- How do I login to my account?