Thank you for visiting the Umrah by Saudia web portal.
While we exert reasonable efforts to ensure correct and up-to-date information on this website, Umrah by Saudia makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Umrah by Saudia assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on this site.
Any links in this website may take you out of the Umrah by Saudia site. Those linked sites are not under the control of Umrah by Saudia and Umrah by Saudia is not responsible for the information or links that may be found on those websites. Umrah by Saudia provides these links only as a convenience and does not indicate endorsement by Umrah by Saudia. Umrah by Saudia reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate any link at any time for whatever reason it considers appropriate.
Umrah by Saudia is operated and managed by TCIG.
If you have registered a personal profile on the Umrah by Saudia website, we may ask you to provide additional information about your lifestyle, interests and family background. This information helps us provide a more personalized service to you.
Please check http://developer.ean.com/terms/en/ for more information on our affiliate partner agreements.
EVENTS AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time we hold events and special promotions to introduce Umrah by Saudia to new customers. If you come to one of these events, or take part in a promotion, we may ask for your personal details to help us run the promotion and keep in touch with you about our services and any special offers that we think may be of interest to you. Any information, which you provide, will be used in accordance with the terms. You can unsubscribe from further communications from us at any time by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Passengers booking with Umrah by Saudia must accept the Booking Terms prior to making a payment and for a holiday booking to be accepted and confirmed. All persons travelling together will be deemed to (i) have understood all these booking conditions and (ii) be compliant with them.
Your booking is governed by the conditions below and by the terms of business under which your booking is made.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. In the event of this condition not being met, booking will not be materialized.
Subsequent alterations / amendments / cancellations may attract charges as per the applicable rebooking and cancellation policy. Details of the applicable cancellation policy can be provided at the time of booking.
- All package bookings (flight + hotel) are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- There will be a 15% service charge applicable for any cancellation involving a hotel only. In case of hotel cancellation, the penalty charge of that particular hotel will be applicable as per the booking terms in addition to a 15% cancellation fee.
- If you book through the call center, you will be subject to a booking fee of AED 100 per person when booking in guest class. On bookings made in Business or First Class through call center, a booking fee of AED 200 per person will be applied.
- For any request to change flights, all of the following charges will apply per passenger:
- Change fee of AED 50 for Guest Class and AED 100 for Business Class, fare change penalty (with ref to any fare increase in case of RBD) and a 5% credit card fees on the overall booking amount.
Umrah by Saudia reserves the right to revise prices should there be a major fluctuation in rates of exchange, airfares or both.
Once travel has commenced there is no refund available on partially used bookings. For fully un-utilized bookings, any refund will be subject to Umrah by Saudia receiving a refund from the hotel or supplier and in either case, administration fees will apply.
1) Any applicable local city taxes to be paid directly at the hotel.
2) All prices quoted are subject to change without notice. Hotels and overseas suppliers reserve the right to amend the price of a package, if affected by circumstances beyond their control and increase the price accordingly. Any increase in price would have to be paid before departure. Such increase will not normally apply when a booking is confirmed after full payment is received.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
Umrah by Saudia will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- In the event that transaction error has occurred while making the payment, a refund in most cases will be issued to the same credit card you used for the original purchase.
3) Every effort will be made to confirm a booking exactly as per the client’s request; however in case of non-availability, Umrah by Saudia reserves the right to offer similar alternatives.
In the event hotels, overseas Tour Operators, Suppliers & Handling agents exercise the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, excursion, itinerary, holiday package or facility booked, the client shall have the right to (i) continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered (ii) accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Tour Operator, Supplier or Handling Agent may offer. In neither of these cases shall Umrah by Saudia be liable to the client for damage, additional expense or consequential loss suffered by the client.
Umrah by Saudia shall in no circumstances be liable to the client or any person travelling with him / her for (i) any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, increased expense, consequential loss or any misadventure howsoever caused, (ii) any act, omission, default of any hotelier, carrier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage, facility, or service for the client or for any person travelling with him / her howsoever caused, (iii) the temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
Umrah by Saudia acts on behalf of hotels, Overseas Suppliers, Operators and Handling Agents and hence has limited liabilities only in terms of the arrangements directly under its control. In the event the client is not satisfied with the hotel or room on check-in, a complaint needs to be registered onsite with the hotel front-office, so that it could be addressed, locally by the hotel. In the event the client chooses to check-out, refund (if any) would be subject to the approval of the hotel. In the event of disputes over such and all other circumstances, Umrah by Saudia will offer all reasonable assistance but will not be responsible for claims and compensations. All complaints should be submitted to Umrah by Saudia within 7 days of return.
Umrah by Saudia shall not be responsible nor deemed to be in default on account of any delays or interruptions in the performance of its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control or not occasioned by its fault of negligence including acts of God or the public enemy, war, civil war, warlike operations, terrorism, insurrections or riots, fires, flood, (unusually) severe weather conditions, epidemics or quarantine, restrictions, any act of government, strikes or labor unrest causing cessation, slow down or interruption of work (collectively “the Force Majeure events”).
While hotels offer triple-share occupancy rates, the room provided is generally a typical double room with an extra bed or a rollaway bed, for the third person. Such triple share arrangements may reduce the space in the room and could cause some discomfort.
Bed types provided in the room are subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel. Umrah by Saudia will not be held liable for non-availability of a requested bed type.
The categorization of hotels, resorts and other types of accommodation, is generally done by the Tourism body of the respective country and the process of grading used to categorize the properties may not necessarily conform to international standards. Umrah by Saudia does not take responsibility if the grading of the hotel does not conform to international standards.
It is the responsibility of the client to obtain and carry a valid passport and other travelling documents including visas (Multiple entry visas are recommended), permits, vaccination certificates, etc. Umrah by Saudia shall not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the client due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
Umrah by Saudia strongly recommends the purchase of Holiday Insurance to cover unforeseen eventualities.
All information contained in this website has been provided to Umrah by Saudia by Destination Management Companies, Suppliers and Hoteliers. While every reasonable effort has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate, Umrah by Saudia does not take responsibility for any information provided by third parties and / or changes to such information.
©2018 Saudia Umrah. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DESIGNED, DEVELOPED, MANAGED AND OPERATED BY TCIG FZE