Our web servers collect and store all information that your web browser sends when it requests a web page, including:
- Name, domain, and numerical Internet address of the “host” computer (that of your Internet Service Provider, not necessarily your personal computer) that you use for Internet access;
- The date and time when you accessed our site;
- The Internet address of the web page which you came from;
- The page requested from our site and the number of characters sent to your computer;
The information that your web browser software sends as its so-called “User Agent”, which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate the operating system and type of CPU used in your personal computer.
Umrah by Saudia intends to analyse these log files to learn how visitors use the site and what improvements we can make to develop the user experience.
- USE OF INFORMATION
Personal information about users visiting our website will not be collected and used, unless the visitor chooses to provide such information. As a policy, we do not attempt to identify individual users or share any information received with outside parties, with the exception of official and authorized law enforcement investigations, or in cases of suspected attempts to deliberately circumvent our system's security with the intent of gaining unauthorized access or inflict technical damage (e.g. an attack by hackers).
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
You agree not to copy any of the Information provided on the Site and must not copy these documents to any website. This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Use of this Site is governed by the laws of the UAE and the terms of its Internet policy.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We use personal identifying information sent to us via e-mail to respond to your requests for information or assistance. This includes forwarding your e-mail to other Umrah by Saudia staff members that are better able to handle your requests. We don’t intend to retain or distribute e-mail addresses to outside parties. Information collected through e-mails will be retained as long as necessary to complete our response.
“If, at any time, you prefer not to receive e-mail marketing information from us, please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mail.”
Have more questions? Submit a request