No, you don’t. If you are not a citizen of one of the Gulf countries, you may need to obtain a visa to travel to for Umrah. To avoid disappointment or delays, it would be good practice to check with the relevant embassy in your country of residence.
Articles in this section
- How can I book a Umrah Package?
- What is included in a Umrah Package?
- Can I book ONLY a flight ticket on Saudia Umrah website?
- Can I book “Hotel only” on Saudia Umrah website?
- Can I book Umrah Packages from anywhere in the world?
- Do I have to register or create an account to make a booking online?
- What are the type of Umrah Pilgrimage packages offered by Saudia Umrah?
- How do I register or create an account?
- How do I login to my account?
- How can I reset my Saudia Umrah account password if I forget it?