The packages we offer are value driven with discounted rates and get booked as soon as they are released. It is likely that a particular offer and price point you saw has already been booked through and you will see the next best rate available. Also, most discounted fares carry certain travel restrictions such as minimum/maximum stay requirements, advance purchase, blackout dates, etc. Airlines also keep changing the prices and we have no control on those prices which may be subject to fluctuations, so Saudia Umrah has to take these restrictions into account when pricing your itinerary and it is for these reasons that the original package price may be unavailable by the time you try to make a booking.
Articles in this section
- How can I book a Umrah Package?
- What is included in a Umrah Package?
- Can I book ONLY a flight ticket on Saudia Umrah website?
- Can I book “Hotel only” on Saudia Umrah website?
- Can I book “Tour only” or a sightseeing excursion?
- Can I book Umrah Packages from anywhere in the world?
- Do I have to register or create an account to make a booking online?
- What are the type of Umrah Pilgrimage packages offered by Saudia Umrah?
- How do I register or create an account?
- How do I login to my account?