We make every effort to keep all your personal information, including your credit card number, secure and our Customer Center staff is specially trained to do so. However, if you still feel uncomfortable relaying your credit card information over the phone, we recommend that you make the bookings in your own privacy online and pay online by filling in the required details. Once received by our secure server, your credit card number is never transmitted over the internet again ensuring protection.
Articles in this section
- What do I need for making an online payment?
- What is verified by Visa/ Mastercard secure code?
- I don’t know or forgot my verified by Visa/Mastercard secure code password (PIN)? What should I do?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- If I store a credit card number in my profile, will charges be automatically billed to my card?
- I am not comfortable transmitting my credit card information on the phone to Call Center staff. Is there any alternative for providing my credit card data to Saudia Umrah?